ARG Planning is a specialist strategic and statutory town planning consultancy that also provides VCAT Application services. Our town planners are based in Melbourne and offer town planning services throughout Melbourne and Country Victoria.
At ARG Planning we pride ourselves on providing a timely and cost effective service to our clients. The nature of our town planning consultancy also ensures that our clients have direct dealings with our Directors.
Planning Permit Applications
ARG Planning provides planning permit application services in the following areas:
- Planning permit facilitation for commercial, residential, educational and industrial development
- Heritage matters
- Restrictive covenant removal or variation
- Liquor licence matters
- Advertising signage approvals
- Representation at Council meetings and mediations
- Animal training and boarding including greyhounds.
VCAT and Planning Panels
ARG Planning provides VCAT application and Planning Panels services in the following areas:
- Advocacy and expert evidence at VCAT including at Directions Hearings and full hearings
- Advocacy and expert evidence at Planning Panels Victoria
- VCAT planning mediations
- Negotiation and conflict resolution relating to land use planning and other property related issues
Planning Scheme Amendments
ARG Planning can assist with:
- Advice on proposed planning scheme amendments, including land re-zonings and combined planning permit applications
- Submissions to local government regarding exhibited planning scheme amendments
- Negotiations with councils and other statutory bodies to guide the outcome of proposed planning scheme amendments
- Coordination of project teams to assist with the complex amendment process